Dear clients! We are happy to announce that the Joyful Hearts Baby Clinic will be open during the Covid19 Lockdown period set by the president as part of essential services. Please DO NOT cancel or move your confirmed appointments as this will create a backlog and will make it difficult to ensure that your child’s is healthy and vaccinated against known and manageable diseases. As part of essential services, you and your child have the right to move from lockdown under certain conditions which we will provide more clarity on. It is of utmost importance that we ensure the protection of your child against known viruses by following the vaccination schedule, this cannot be more emphasized by the recent Covid19 pandemic sweeping across the world. Clinics forms part of the government definition of essential services and is exempted from lockdown when your child has an appointment with the clinic. PLEASE NOTE that the ultrasounds have been cancelled as part of the precautions, it is not deemed an essential service and will resume on a later stage. It is important to adhere to the rules when driving to the clinic, please abide by the following:
Protecting you and your child is my first priority and although I understand that this is a very scary and uncertain time for us all, I will make sure that you feel comfortable and save with me! Montana Hospital and the clinic have measures in place to ensure the safety of everyone entering our facilities and we urge you to assist us in this.
- If you feel ill, runny nose, sore throat, cough and fever please report it and DO NOT come to the Clinic, follow the correct procedures and self-isolate to prevent the spread.
- Have your Child’s vaccination/ clinic card with you at all times with the appointment card where appointment is written on. If you phoned for appointment please ensure that you write the date of appointment on the card! This is to ensure that if you are to be stopped along the road that you can prove where you are heading!
- Only one parent per child that comes for immunization allowed to enter the hospital. Please leave other children with someone at home as they will not be allowed to enter if they are not the one with the appointment!
- Only one person and the child in the car and child to be strapped at the back in car seat!
- PLEASE DO NOT take unnecessary risks, move straight from home to the clinic and back!
IMPORTANT : Use only the main entrance of the hospital where screening and sanitizing of hands is compulsory!
VIRUS SAFE 365 – We have made some changes to the clinic by installing VIRUS SAFE Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) and we are now part of the Viurus safe baby clinics. These UV lights run on a frequint daily schedule to sanatise all survaces in the clinic to keep you and your baby safe. Independent testing has proven that the VIRUS SAFE UVGI lights in our products kills up to 99.9% of Viruses, Bacteria, Molds, Protozoa, and Yeast. For more information please visit https://virussafe.co.za/
We urge our customers to continue practicing hand hygiene and cough etiquette, and adhering to the following:
- People with symptoms of acute respiratory infection should practice cough etiquette (maintain distance, cover coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or clothing and wash hands).
- Avoid close contact with people suffering from acute respiratory infections – do not stand close or walk by people coughing
- Practice frequent hand-washing, especially after direct contact with people and surfaces
- Whatever you do, do not touch your face!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Clinic for advice and support during this trying time!
Best Regards, and please stay safe!
Sr. Martie & Sr. Carla